Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thinking ahead

I'm home from the Dallas PLP kickoff event. Learned lots and listened to many inspiring talks. Now it is time to get to work. I want to concentrate on using Twitter and my blog to begin with. It was suggested that we try to set aside 15 minutes a day to work on PLP, which I liked hearing because it gave me a concrete place to start.

My goal this year is to build my PLN. I want to read and listen to the really smart people in education. What are they saying and what do they think? I also want to connect with other teachers like me and learn from them. How can I use what I hear in my life and in my classroom. This is an exciting time to be in education, because it feels like we are on the forefront of something transformational.

No comments:

Post a Comment